In recent years we often hear terms such as financial planning, personal finance, investment management, retirement planning, which appear as a kind of a buzzword.
Newspapers, blogs, magazines, television stations, and almost everyone seem to talk about the importance of financial planning.
So what is financial planning? Especially why is it so important?
In simple terms, financial planning (FP) is the process of achieving your life goals through proper management of your finances. To develop your financial plan, you can also hire experts of financial planning in Joondalup.
Image Source: Google
This process will help you answer questions such as: where are you today and where do you want to be tomorrow, i.e. finances related to your goals.
Developing a financial plan requires consideration of various factors. This includes the client's current financial condition, financial goals, outstanding loans, investment vehicles, insurance requirements, pension funds, inflation, risk profile, tax liability, and more.
Now, let’s come to our main topic, i.e. why is it important? Let's find out one by one.
1. It helps to improve cash flow and monitor cost models.
2. Adequate financial assessment/planning, which takes into account a person's income and expenses will assist in selecting the right investment policy.
3. Helps to understand the current financial situation.
4. Helps you to get financial freedom.
5. To meet financial goals and commitments.