A business card is a small piece of paper that not only tells the other party about your business but also puts a light on how creative you are. While the front mostly contains details about your business or your contact details, the backside is where you can add some uniqueness. Follow these tips to make the backside of your business card deliver a better visual appeal.
- Choose Simplicity: That’s the key to an effective design, especially when being printed on a small size. The first thing you should keep in mind is that it’s a business card that carries information snippets and not a brochure loaded with data. Thus, you should focus on a simple design and minimal text that defines nothing except you and your brand.
- Blank but not White: While the front carries all the contact details, you can use the backside to show your skills. You can leave it blank or add some unique texture or design. But you shouldn’t leave it white as it might depict a lack of ideas or innovation.
- Share a Tip: If you can’t come up with a design idea for the backside, you can use an evergreen tip on the space. However, the tip should relate to what you do and what you intend to deliver as that would help make a better connection with the other party.
- Add a Coupon: You might have seen coupon cards around. That’s what you can use to attract walk-ins and promote your brand details on one card. Use the front for business details and the back for a redeemable coupon code.
Social accounts, color alternates, and business location are other ideas you can use to add value to your card’s backside. It’s advised to discuss with your commercial printer in Brisbane for more ideas before finalizing a thing.
Printers are known to be one of the best gadgets and investments. With just a touch of a button we can print important notes and documents whether we are in an office, home or school. Moreover, companies introduce new models of printers comprising of newest and latest features in order to make printing easier. But quite often, there are so many hacks that aren’t known by printer owners. Here are a few.
- Make sure to Squeeze the Cartridge till it Dries – Ink cartridges need to be replaced as soon as low ink warning light is visible. However, it isn’t necessary to replace immediately after the flash of the warning lights up. Instead, wait till the print quality diminishes immediately before you replace for a new cartridge.
- Make sure to Use Economy Mode – New printer models are equipped with economy mode. If you don’t require detailed prints then you should use this mode. In economy mode, your printer’s cartridge is bound to last longer with less ink being consumed.
- Make sure to use a Hairdryer to Squeeze the Cartridge – Right in the middle of printing, you may see the quality of the print getting diminished. If this happens, you should consider removing the ink cartridge and then use a hairdryer. The hairdryer helps to melt the dried-up ink in order for you to get the things printed in an emergency situation.
- Make sure to use Energy Saving Features – Make sure to read the instruction manual of your printer to learn about the energy saving features. It’s a simple and easy way to protect the environment and save energy.
Printers in Redland Bay area are using these printing hacks.
A diversified marketing strategy is the need of the hour, especially for B2B companies. Undoubtedly, the online marketplace has emerged stronger. It’s accompanied by high competition levels as well. That’s where print (or offline) marketing comes in as a savior. By balancing the branding and marketing investments, print marketing can strengthen your brand’s presence.
Wondering how it does that? Let’s explore
Build Rapport for Your Brand
If you own a business, you will probably buy materials (or products) from reputed and established brands. Thus, investing in a mix of offline and online strategies allows a brand to develop more touchpoints and exposure. Therefore, if you invest in digital marketing for promotion and generating sales, print marketing helps define a personality for your brand.
If you plan to advertise online, you will have to check current rates and spend accordingly. Plus, hiring an ad agency will put more burden on your pocket. Comparatively, print materials prove budget-friendly in such a manner. And you can invest in bulk printing to stockpile collaterals that you will use for a long. So, even if costs rise later, you will still have those already printed ones at lower costs with you.
Printed branding materials are available in numerous shapes, colors, and sizes. Finding printers in Wynnum that deal with multiple types of printings can help you avail customized solutions at ease. While you can get reprints of a particular design without extra efforts, you can also get your short notice printing needs fulfilled.
Besides, with more businesses focusing on online marketing channels, you can avail higher conversion rates and less competition in the offline advertising space.